A Family's Journal

Monday, June 30, 2008

Bikin'

Another day at Uncle and Auntie's house was filled with bike ridin'. AJ road over ten miles that day thanks to a gizmo that can be attached to an adults bike. It allowed his tired legs a rest here and there. Along the way they picked up the cutest little hitch hiker ever seen and she road around in the front basket of her daddy's bike. AJ was having so much fun the past week I was afraid that when I went to pick him up he would not want to come home...so I did what any mother would do and I put him on the spot and asked him...if he was wanting to come home, he replied "that depends..." ... "on what"???? I had to know, turns out it all depended on whether or not dad and I got one of those gizmo's to hook up to our bike... So again...., I did what any mother would do and I found one that we could use ourselves at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home