Animated Austin
to wink... and to laugh boisterously!
He is such a character... Once when going to his pediatrician for a check up they warned us that we need to try not to laugh when we are disciplining him (we seriously had this conversation) because he makes such cute and animated facial expressions...we laughed and said we have yet to discipline him... they laughed and said just wait... I am still waiting... we have a well adjusted, well mannered, and good natured boy here... he always listens and cares very much about pleasing his parents... he is sensitive and considerate... he really doesn't get into trouble. People ask us if he is always so good...of course the answer is yes! (And I can say that without exaggeration.)
He is such a character... Once when going to his pediatrician for a check up they warned us that we need to try not to laugh when we are disciplining him (we seriously had this conversation) because he makes such cute and animated facial expressions...we laughed and said we have yet to discipline him... they laughed and said just wait... I am still waiting... we have a well adjusted, well mannered, and good natured boy here... he always listens and cares very much about pleasing his parents... he is sensitive and considerate... he really doesn't get into trouble. People ask us if he is always so good...of course the answer is yes! (And I can say that without exaggeration.)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home