A Family's Journal

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Harvest Festival


This year JJ, AJ, and I were able to take part in the Harvest Festival at AJ's school. The theme was island adventures. There were pirate ships, tropical islands, underwater themes and Hawaiian luaus. JJ and I decorated one room in the school that was the tropical island theme and then we all dressed up as tourists of our island. We had two fun games in our room for the kids to play and win candy and prizes. This project was a lot of hard work...but also a lot of fun too! Then as if this wasn't enough for the kids to collect candy and prizes...there is Trunk or Treating' out back of the school. About 10-12 people park out back, decorating the trunks of their cars in accordance with the harvest theme. The children go from car to car "trunk or treating'. AJ of course had a blast...and JJ and I have to admit we had a blast too!

1 Comments:

  • you three a hysterical - what a blast!

    XO T/C/D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home