A Family's Journal

Thursday, June 03, 2004

The Great Mystery


Aunt Camille has always contended that the first time she ever held Austin he was confused about her and I being twins and bawled his eyes out... I think this is one of the first times she held Austin in the hospital and I see no tears...Do you?? Actually I do think Austin was a little hesitant whenever Camille held him... he would look at her as if to say..."you look like my mommy...you sound like my mommy...but where's the milk"?
I think it will forever remain a mystery.





With his Aunt at his two year birthday...Austin may have been confused early on... but now he knows that there is a difference between my sister and I...she is the fun and creative Aunt...always giving him interesting and exciting things to do when we come and visit...like scavenger hunts and arts and crafts...and she makes Thai chicken pizza...and she lives in the chocolate house...When Uncle Trey and Aunt Camille were house hunting a few years back Austin was spending the weekend with them and going along to the open houses...well one of these homes in particular...the realtor had placed a little bowl of chocolates on the counter and Austin was of course, helping himself to the candy while they did the tour...at the end of the day, after looking at several homes they asked Austin which house they should buy...and Austin said..."the chocolate house"! So needless to say...they did buy that house and have been living there for three years now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home