A Family's Journal

Sunday, April 30, 2006

EggS Engagement

"I have to do ??...oh, the pressure!"



1...2...3...16...way to go collecting eggs AUSTIN!

That was fun!

I have many proud moments with my kiddo...on this day while hunting the eggs that were scattered haphazardly through the big open field...I observed Austin and a little girl kinda going around near each other gathering eggs for their baskets. There were two eggs pretty much side by side...Austin picked one up...and left the other one for the little girl to find...I felt so privileged to have been witness to his considerate and kindhearted side at work...I told him shortly after the race was done how pleased I was that he was so thoughtful to this other girl...to which he replied..."well...I didn't even see that other egg" I like to think that he doesn't remember seeing the other egg...which is even better that he is just naturally and subconsciously so good natured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home